Saturday, December 6, 2014

LOVING GOD'S WORD

AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE…

Jer 15:16a “Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart:”

Ps 119:103 “How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!”

Ps 119:140 “Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.”

Ps 119:162 “I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.”

Ps 119:105 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

Ps 119:114 “Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.”

Ps 119:160 “Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.”

Ps 119:139 “My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.”

Ps 119:161b “…but, my heart standeth in awe of thy word.”

Ps 138:2 “I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.”

Ps 119:130 “The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.”



SHARE COPY PASTE EDIFY

No comments:

Post a Comment